+34 952 455 204
Calle Buenavista, 24 - local 2, COÍN

Cremation Jewelry July 22, 2020


Practically all of our Atlantis Memorials silver jewellery is handmade because they are very small pendants and charms, with very definite shapes. These jewels are distinguished by a perfect finish that hides the fact that they carry ashes.

We should also highlight the feature that the pendant is not fixed to the chain, but it passes through the pendant, thus ensuring a long useful life. Atlantis Memorials jewelry is made of high quality 925 Sterling silver, which means that the jewelry has at least a 92.5% silver, the remaining 7.5% being an alloy intended to reinforce the jewellery. All jewelry carries a “925” seal, certifying that it meets the stringent quality requirements.

All our jewels can be manufactured in different precious metals such as:

  • Sterling 925 Silver
  • 14 KT Gold
  • 18 KT Gold
  • 14 KT White Gold
  • 18 KT White Gold

View or download our complete catalogue here

If you have any questions, please contact us and we will advise you on choosing the product that best suits your needs and desires.

Post a comment

Funeraria Robles Navarro